Thursday, February 4, 2010

Part 2

While going thru my divorce, I met a incredible man. His name was Jason. Jason was kind, sweet, compassionate and Married. I could not find a flaw with him except for him being married. He made me feel like a million bucks and would do anything for me. We would meet during the week, sometimes at his house. Everytime I was with him was a new adventure.

With him, I finally had my first orgasm. I could believe the rush, the feeling you get when you orgasm. I wanted it, I needed it more and more. When he would call me, I could feel myself getting wet and needing him badly. We would talk on the phone for hours.

One weekend his wife was gone. I went to his house and we had the most incredible sex. He liked the fact that I was adventureous and would try new things with him. I took my vibrator to his house. He played with my vibrator, rubbing it against my clit and making me squirm till I couldn't take it anymore. He also wanted us to try anal sex, which was incredible with him. While he was in my ass, he put the vibrator in my pussy hole. The most incredible orgasm you will ever have is when both holes are full.

We have continued to be great friends and lovers over 10 years now. I know he is married and I know he is content in his situation. I would never want to break up his family, but the sex is mind blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment